10/09/2011

18 Year Long Dream

I was thinking the other day about how I couldn't believe that I was finally getting to do this. I realized that I have been dreaming of this day for 18 years. It seems like yesterday but also forever ago that I was an 8 year old kid listening to a woman speak about being a missionary in Africa. I knew that I was going to be a missionary some day. And that day is here!

So packing... Yeah that was fun (NOT). I was trying to get everything I would need for the next 3 years in to 2 suitcases. It ended up being 3 bags but who's counting :) Anyway, we finally got it all zipped up and ready to go. My flight left Birmingham at 12:45pm and I have an 18 hour layover in Miami. My flight leaves tomorrow morning at 10am.

This morning before my family took me to the airport we ate breakfast at IHOP! (I love french toast)

No comments:

Post a Comment