8/31/2014

Trip to the Zoo & Termites!

The first full week of school was wonderful! We are having a lot of fun in sixth grade :) I have lots of pictures to share, but I do not have permission from all of the parents to share them yet.

So instead, I thought I would share some pictures from my trip to the local zoo last week. I know that I told several of you guys about how much I hate the termites. I have a few pictures to demonstrate why these bugs are not my favorite.

Lauren (my roommate) and I on the first day of school.

The teachers of NSMS on the first day of the school.
Our theme verse for the year. Our motto is TÚ Primero. Meaning You First.
This zoo is extremely small so the rules are a little different :)

Me with the nocturnal monkey.

He wasn't so sleepy :)
So the terminates go into some of our reading books!

I took this picture on one of the first pages of the book looking towards the end of the book.  The purple color is the wall.

Needless to say, we threw the book away.



No comments:

Post a Comment