8/20/2014

6th Grade Classroom 2014-2015


Welcome to the 6th grade classroom at Nate Saint Memorial School for 2014-2015!
Classes begin on Thursday, August 21, 2014


My Teacher Desk and Supplies

Students' art supplies
Students' Calendar of Events and Job Chart

I am teaching 5th and 6th grade science, and our first unit is the scientific method.

Students' supplies and bookshelves

Reading Corner: Our Goal is to read 150 books this year! 

Our Class Rules

I love school supplies! These are our classroom supplies. **Thanks to everyone who gave  supplies or money for supplies. They will be used all of the time.**

Individual headphones (Thank You!!) labeled by the new labeler (Thank You!!)

Hope you enjoyed seeing the classroom.

This is my To Do list. As you can see, I did not quite finish, but at least I am ready for tomorrow :)





3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of your class and we are praying for your ministry this year. May the Lord bless you and your students for His Glory.

    2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a student in your classroom! It looks so fun and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your classroom. I am excited for you!!!!!
    Teach them well!!! ������

    ReplyDelete