7/24/2017

Ecuador Year 6

Hey everyone!

I am all moved into my apartment, and I am adjusting slowly to the altitude. Quito is at over 9,000 ft. I wanted to post to let you know some good news and then let you know about a prayer request.

I officially found out that I will be teaching 5th grade next year! WooHoo! I am so excited for this next school year. I start orientation for new teachers on Monday, August 7th. I am sure that I will have much more to say about the school after I start meeting the other staff members. :)

I have an appointment to renew my Ecuadorian visa on Wednesday at 12:30pm. The process to renew visas has changed, and everyone is a little unsure about how to go about it. I ask that you pray for a smooth process from meeting up with the lawyer to getting the paperwork filed with the Ecuadorian government. If all goes as planned, the government will take my paperwork, payment, and passport, and return the passport to me in a couple months.

Oh! I almost forgot Feliz Navidad (Merry Christmas)!!!!  We had our 2nd anual Christmas in July this weekend. It was a lot of fun from purchasing gifts to cooking Christmas snack food.

Thanks everyone for praying for me here in Quito!



No comments:

Post a Comment