3/10/2013

January and February 2013

Wow! I can't believe that I it has been so long since I have last posted. There has been so much going on here.

Short Update:
January
*School started back up

Mismatch Day
More Mismatch Day
My 1st and 2nd graders got to throw balls
 through the hoop for water balloons
 to be popped over my head. That water was so COLD.
February
We had a water games day that ended
 with a HUGE water fight.











Shari (5th-6th grade teacher) and I had the older
 students over for  nachos and a movie!
*The 3rd and 4th grade teacher had to return to the states. A parent volunteered to teach in the morning, but she is not able to teach in the afternoon. So now in the afternoon, I teach 1-4 grade science and social studies. Its one big class and we are doing the 3rd grade curriculum. It has been a challenge but over all I think that it is going very well.
We had a crazy hair Friday. Isn't Shari's hair just the best :)
These two are brother and sister. He has some of her hair as a mustache.











No comments:

Post a Comment