2/07/2011

Its Time To Go!

Nate Saint Memorial School
     The school that I will be teaching at in Ecuador, Nate Saint Memorial School, is in desperate need of teacher. The students are children of missionaries who are living their lives to share the Gospel with the people around the world. Because of the school, the parents are able to focus on thier jobs of being doctors and Gospel presenters while knowing that their children are receiving the education that they deserve. I am so excited that I will have the opportunity to assist them in thier mission by making sure their children get the education that they need.

   
To give the children the desired education, the school is normally staffed with 5 teachers for grades K-8. As of this time, there are only 3 teachers for the fall of 2011. In light of this need, HCJB Global has asked that I be ready to leave the country in May 2011. This gives me 11 weeks (as of February 7th to raise my support).


Me with a child at the orphanage in Shell

How can I help?
A monthly commitment of only $28.00 a month raises my support level up 1%. With 50 more people committing to give just $28.00 a month, I will reach my support level!


How do I become a monthly supporter?
There are several convienent ways to begin giving:
  • Go to hcjb.org to begin giving today. (Don't forget to include my account # 110553)
  • Email me to let me know that you want to begin giving.
  • Send a check to HCJB Global. 
      • make sure to desginate on the check my account # 110553
      • Include a note that says this will be a monthly donation 

What if I can't give monthly? Can I still help?
By all means, any funds donated can be used. Any one time gifts will go to pay for plane tickets, language school and other moving costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment